HEM Data Corporation is dedicated to developing and supporting first-class data acquisition and analysis solutions by making them intuitive to use and thereby increase your productivity. Simply put: our mission is help you to quickly get the data and results you need.
- “Thanks for staying ahead of the competition” – Greg Janulis, Senior Engineer, BP
- “We were looking for a company who would grow their product to meet our expanding testing needs. HEM Data has done that with DAWN.” - Craig Tibbets, General Manager Tech Center, NGK Spark Plugs
- “I was able to get the system running quickly even though I was inexperienced with OBD.” - Jesse Stanley, Technician, U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
- “The DAWN systems have been very reliable while testing our fleet of hybrid vehicles for DOE.” - Garrett Beauregard, Vice President of Engineering, eTec, subcontractor to DOE
- “DAWN has just the right level capabilities for my needs.” – Dr. Craig Hoff, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Kettering University, subcontractor to US Army
- “DAWN is a very capable system that is adaptable to many uses. The folks at HEM are with you all the way with their great support.” - Research Director, Harold Garabedian, eVermont
HEM = Hydraulics + Electrical + Mechanical
The acronym HEM represents the engineering disciplines: Hydraulic, Electrical/Electronic, and Mechanical which are foundation for most components and subsystems that require testing. Our middle name, Data, is our focus and our expertise – acquiring and analyzing data.
HEM Data personnel also have a strong automotive and heavy duty vehicle background including several patents in electronic diesel fuel injection systems while working at Bendix Corporation. These patents were purchased by Cummins Corporation.
HEM Data Corporation was incorporated in February 1986 to commercialize, market, and expand the data acquisition and analysis software technologies and system solutions. The backgrounds of HEM personnel include hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, electronics, computer, automotive, and biomedical engineering. We have extensive experience in dynamic testing to define product performance, durability, reliability, and quality.
HEM Data is a world-leader in developing data acquisition, display, analysis, diagnostic, and control software and systems. HEM Data has introduced many state-of-the-art features and is known as the high-speed leader and for our ease-of-use. The software and systems are used by engineers, technicians, fleet managers, researchers, scientists, and manufacturing companies.
Distribution of HEM Data’s products is worldwide primarily through direct sales, plus a network of value-added resellers, I/O hardware manufacturing companies, and system integrators.
17320 Twelve Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48076-2105
We are located 4 miles north of Detroit.
Main Number: (248) 559-5607
Sales: (800) 436-4330
General & Technical Support: (248) 559-5607
Fax: (248) 559-8008
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support: email@example.com
Snap-Master, NOVA, and DAWN are trademarks of HEM Data Corporation. Windows98, Windows NT, Windows XP and Windows 2000, Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other trademarks held by their respective owners.